Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Has Begun!

Hello to the Stone Horse Yacht Club Community!

It's that time of year again, when we stretch out our sea-legs, brush the cobwebs off of our boats and set sail for the summer!

I am starting this blog with the intentions of keeping members and friends of the Stone Horse community updated on the happenings of the club. Here I will post about weekly Sailing School events, regatta results which our young racers attend, as well as upcoming events at the club. I am quite ambitious now, and hope to include pictures and stories from around the club. I also encourage you to e-mail me if there is any information you would like to share on this blog.

Here's to a great summer!
Best,
Sally Evans

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL update to the web site! Looks very professional and inviting! Fantastic job! :-)

    ReplyDelete